My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

What a Week!!!

Wow what a week, I had some visitors in the store I want you to meet.  My littlest friend is Luke.


He is sooooo cute. He makes me laugh.

And he has the best smile. He just kept smiling the entire time he was here.  His mommy is so nice.

Then I met Lili. We were being kinda silly. 

Like girls do. She was drawing a picture for us on the chalk board with magic ink. It was good.

She is so adorable. I should have taken a picture of her socks because they were from a Princess and a Frog and they were so cool. Lili is in kindergarten and is talking so much. Wow!! Her speech is so amazing. Good work Lili.

We have had a sale going on for the past few days.
At first I wasn't so sure about it. I had to do some number crunching. Do you think I look like an accountant? LoL.  But in the end...


We sold so much fabric I could not believe it.  Look at all these empty bolts!! My mom says we have the best customers ever.  I agree.  We are so tired we are going to bed. But tomorrow we have to get up bright and early to pack for UTAH!!!!

4 comments:

kate spain said...

Sarah, you have the nicest friends! How fun it must be to have them in the shop. Hope you and your Mom have a wonderful and fun time in Utah!! Wear comfortable shoes because you'll be walking...a lot! I will miss seeing you soooooooooo much. love, kate

Rochelle said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Joyce and you girls enjoy your trip. Can't wait to hear about it!

Blessed with Boys said...

You are such a hard worker!!! A trip to Utah is much deserved! Hope you have lots of fun and get to see a few friend along the way!! I think you should come to Illinois next!!

debbie said...

Luke really likes you! :) I think he likes to come visit, there are nice friends and all those colors! I had his pictures taken, I am going to bring you one! :)