My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We Have Flowers

It has been a very long winter.


Finally, we have beautiful flowers in front of the store.  And with flowers comes...

...pollen. What more can I say?

6 comments:

eliz said...

Oh how I wish we lived close enough to come and visit your store!! (((HUGS)))

Sabrina said...

I hear you about the pollen, Sarah! I love flowers, too, and they've finally started popping up around here too - but now the pollen is making me sneeze! :(

Happy spring ;)

Zoey's mom said...

Pollen,pollen go away sweet miss Sarah wants to breathe easy.


Love the new header Sarah.just love it.

Anonymous said...

We've got flowers and leaves now!
I love your blog! I hope that you have a great spring! ~BethJ

laurahlj said...

Hi Sarah! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and hope to visit your store soon!

BigBearswife said...

I love it when flowers start to come up in spring.... :)