My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Take Two

Looks like Thursday, May 12, 2011 will go down in blogger history as a day they wish to not remember. We have been patiently waiting for our missing posts to reapper. No such luck. Oddly enough the posts on our other two blogs were eventually perfectly restored, but not this one.  Boo Blogger Hoo.  We are working to recreate the original posts, but for now we are frantically updating the store blog from quilt market. You can follow current posts at: www.jellenshouseoffabric.blogspot.com.
 

2 comments:

Team Lando said...

i lost all mine, too! and the contests i'd entered!

To Love Endlessly said...

Guess it's a good thing I don't blog everyday... Sorry that ya'll were affected :(