My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Morning Surprise

When we landed in Utah, it was really dark. When we woke up, I went over to the window and saw mountains!!!


They are everywhere.


I've never seen mountains before.


I had to call my dad to tell him. He was eating lunch at home. How weird is that when it is only 10:00 here. I am having a hard time understanding this time thing.


Good thing we made this chart so we know where we are going.  Ok see ya. I have to get dressed, we are meeting some friends at the mall soon.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

It was so fun to see you yesterday, and we still have dinner tonight - order the chicken tostada!! Hope you got some rest last night.

Cindy said...

Have fun Sarah! Can't wait to read about all your adventures!

Rochelle said...

So glad you have such a great view of the mountains! Enjoy!

Sabrina said...

Have fun at the mall, Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

Glad your having fun Sarah!
And getting to see all of your Utah friends.
And our mountains! They are something to see at least once in your life!

Areian's Grandma

Kristin said...

I hope you have a chance to drive up into the mountains while you're here!

Far Above Rubies said...

Moutains are beautiful, Sarah. I prefer the sandy beaches of Florida, however.

I pray all is well.

Jasmine

Kaitlin said...

I hope you had so much fun!!!