My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've Got Utah Details

Details. Details. Who's got the details?  OMG!!! We are leaving in less than one week and we have no details.  Ok...so here is the itinerary...so far...

notice the holes? some are not such a big deal like...housing...overrated...but friends...now that is a BIG DEAL. We need to make plans.  Talk to me.  Utah friends please talk to me.  When shall we meet?  Where shall we meet?  I need to see you!!!   

9 comments:

Zoey's mom said...

Well... Denise and Ella and Zoey and I would LOVE to fill in some of those spots!Road trip from California,just need to figure out what will be best for everyone.I will let my travel agent AKA:Denise,have the last word!

Kristen's mom said...

You know I am in! I can do every day! I have a few places I want you to see.

Rochelle said...

OOO wish we were closer to Utah. Enjoy the trip and meeting all the friends!

heather said...

I can’t believe it’s already here! I can’t wait to meet both of you! Do you need a place to stay those other nights? My parents have an empty basement with a kitchen and two bedrooms that I’m sure they would love to share with you! I absolutely want to see you while you are here. I’ll plan a get together next week if you let me know a night that is good for you guys.
xoxo

Kristin said...

Anytime, anyplace!!!!! The forcast (which will surely change in the next week) is calling for rain Mon and Tues, then sunny Wed & Thur. Do you have time to have a picnic at the park one afternoon/evening?!?

kecia said...

I JUST barely posted on our utah down syndrome group asking if anyone knew the details of you coming!!! I leave for Ukraine next sat. may 14 so I would LOVE to see you at the first of the week! If it is nice, we could just choose a central park and invite everyone to meet there for lunch or something!

kecia said...

so would tues. wed. or thurs work?

Cindy said...

Wish we were in Utah! Have a great time!

Mindy said...

Hi Sarah! Hi Joyce! I wondered if you would be interested in sharing a link with your readers. Some great friends of mine are adopting from Ukraine! The have identified one child and have approval to bring home 3!!! They will be traveling soon and are trying to raise the rest of their funds! I made a quilt and donated it for fundraising. I'd love it if you would pass it along to all our quilting, adopting and Down Syndrome advocate friends! http://churchillchronicles.blogspot.com

Thanks so much! I have LOVED reading your blog. I am always encourage by Sarah and the young lady she has grown into. Makes me so excited to see what the future hold for my little Jonas!

Mindy