My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Final UTAH Details

This is it. We just printed the boarding pass!!! Ok here are the meet up details. There is never going to be a time we can get everyone together plus it is suppose to rain all day. So we have come up with a menu.  You can come to all the events or pick and choose to your liking. If you can, give us an idea of your plans so we can keep a look out for you.  My cell is two one six, seven eight zero, five nine one six. (sorry had to do it that way for hackers).  Can't wait to see everybody!!!!

Tuesday, May 10










11:30 - 1:00
Meet for lunch in the food court on level 2A

1:30 - 3:00
Meet in the lower level playarea

South Towne Center is located at 10450 South State Street, Sandy, Utah







4:30 - 6:30
Happy hour or dinner...your choice

Friday's is located at: 130 W. & 10600 South Sandy, Utah



7:00 - 8:00
Poolside Fun at our hotel
bring your swimsuits

Courtyard by Marriott is located at: 10701 S. Holiday Park Drive, Sandy, Utah 


 
Wednesday, May 11


3:30 - 4:30
Join us at the Material Girls Quilts
a fun shop we have been following for a long time
we can't wait to see it in person
and meet Nadine, the owner 
Material Girls Quilts located at: 1645 West Town Center Dr. #4 South Jordan, Utah


 
5:00 - 7:00
Dinner at Cafe Rio
which comes highly recommended by our Utah friends

Cafe Rio is located at: 1664 West Town Center Drive South Jordan, Utah

9 comments:

To Love Endlessly said...

Looks and sounds like it'll be a fantastic trip! Be safe!!

Kristen's mom said...

would it be considered stalking if I like wanted to do almost of the activities or should I limit it to one activity per day?
I am just so excited.

Kristin said...

So excited to meet you! Do you text on your phone? Hope to make it to lunch or the play area Tuesday after Max's ENT appt :)
And for sure Cafe Rio!

heather said...

We are going to try to come Tuesday night for swimming and Wednesday night for dinner at Cafe Rio. Can’t wait to meet you! xoxo

starrlife said...

Jealous! Wish I could be there!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

i just heard through the utah play group that you will be in town and so i had to come check out your blog! oh i so hope that we can make it to one of your activities i would LOVE to meet you! ( i am thinking we will most likely see you at cafe rio!)

Groves said...

Have FUNNNNN!!!!!

I'm jealous, too...wish I could be there! It would feel like meeting a bunch of celebrities (does that sound like stalking!?)!

I can't wait to hear (and see pictures) of all of it - and please give an extra, extra, extra big hug to Polly. I would love to do that and may never get the chance.

What a great trip. :) I'm happy just thinking about it.

Safe travels to everyone, love,

Cathy in Missouri

Catherine Just said...

Oh I'm so excited to meet you. Planning on being at dinner at Cafe Rio. Bringing my husband Jerry and two year old son Max.

Carrie said...

Wish I could be there with you--enjoy some yummy Cafe Rio for me!