My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Too Sick? Not.

by Joyce...Does this look like a girl that is too sick to go to work?

I think I've been scammed. Seriously though, it is springtime in Cleveland, Ohio. 75 and sunny one minute. 30 with blowing wind and rain the next. Back to sunshine followed by tornado warnings. Hello asthma. Bring on the steroids.

I've been meaning to write this for sometime. We have not been good bloggers lately. I am sorry we have not been commenting much. We still try to do a lot of reading though. The quilt store has just taken over our life. It is doing so much better than we could ever have anticipated, but it is tiring for sure. Please know that we still love you all so much and have not forgotten you. Wishing you all a happy spring.

6 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

We hope you have a great Spring also.

Allergies!

Kristin said...

That's my kind of sick!

starrlife said...

Ah -don't worry about it!Running your own business if a lot of work- it pretty much consumes your life. And I'm happy that it's going so well! Hope Sarah has a great and healthy Spring!

Chromosomally Enhanced said...

spring is no time to be sick!! Sarah looks like me when I am sick...feet propped and warm computer in my lap! get to feeling better! Happy Easter...smiles

Rochelle said...

We are feeling your spring allergy pain here too. AND the blogging blues. We read all the time but don't have enough time to comment like I used to.

Shelly Turpin said...

I for one love Spring. I love the color of new leaves. But my Bella and Spring are not a good combination. Bring on the heat of summer! I am glad your quilt shop is doing so well. That is wonderful!