My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 29, 2011

To Love Endlessly

We had such a surprise in the store today.  There is so much to share, yet sometimes it's best to let the pictures do the talking...






Magical moments with Patti and Little Miss all the way from way down south. To read more about this sweet family click here.

7 comments:

stephanie said...

AWWW, Sarah your soooo lucky!!! I love Pati and her beautiful Miss M!! Did you meet the twins too?

Rochelle said...

How awesome you got to meet Patti and M!!! Love the pics!

Sabrina said...

Such sweet photos - what a blessing to spend time with adorable Little Miss and her mom! I just hopped over to their blog. Thanks for sharing! :)

Junior said...

so special

Emily said...

YAY! You are a dream team!

starrlife said...

Wow- that is fantastic- you are right the pics do tell it all! BTW- I love the new look for the blog!

kate spain said...

Sarah, what a wonderful and special day to meet your friend in person! Your pictures say it all. love, kate
Btw, i love love the new look for your blog! So sophisticated :)