My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Shhh...


...it's still a little secret...but it's really, really, really, really, really good. Coming to a shop near you in September.  WHAT??? Did I just say September?  How can I wait that long?

5 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I don't think I could...

Are you launching a new fabric range that you had some input into?

That would be so excellent and quite rock-star-ish in the quilting world.

All very bright and colourful!

Kwilt Noob said...

Hmmmm.....Did you know that the rain in SPAIN falls mainly on the plain, or perhaps the TERRAIN? Shhhhh!

kate spain said...

hey sneaky sarah!! something looks quite familiar in that picture!! wonder what it could be?! ;)

thanks for keeping it hush hush :)

PS: Kwilt Noob...that's my line! lol

my family said...

soooo? can't wait to hear! such a tease :)

Wendy said...

So, if we keep checking back until September, will you sneak us some more peaks? :)