My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

PLEASE VOTE FOR KATE

Remember my friend Kate Spain. She came to the grand opening of our store.

Well something really exciting is happening. It is called March Madness. No not basketball. This is for fabric. The whole world is trying to decide the best designed fabric collection. And Kate's collection called Central Park is in the finals!!! It is down to just two. PLEASE click this link and vote for Kate Spain's Central Park. Hurry it is almost over.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I voted for Kate! I do hope she wins. <3

Brighton said...

We voted ; o )
Sara & Tricia

ABandCsMom said...

Oh Sarah, you look beautiful in orange!! I thought purple was your best color, but now...I think it might just be orange!! Of course you are beautiful so the color you wear doesn't really matter :)