My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Neighborhoods Most Wanted

by Joyce...Ok here's the guy...at our bank...geesh this stuff is getting out. of. control. I send my son here everyday to do our banking. Makes you think twice...

something this fool didn't do. Nothing like leaving your fingerprints directly on the counter of the bank you are attempting to rob. And how about the shirt? Nice identifier, don't ya think?

Now, in more frightening news.  The car in our neighbor's backyard.  Turns out it had nothing to do with the bank robbery.  Oh no. It was apparently involved in a kidnapping.  Officers have shot and killed the kidnapper according to the latest news reports.  Do you see how close that car is to the playset?  Thankfully, the children were inside at the time.  What is happening to our neighborhoods?  What is happening to the people around us?  It just doesn't seem right.     

10 comments:

JRS said...

Holy cow that is some scary stuff!
---Jen

Looking Up said...

Totally disturbing. Particularly since I don't think that I live that far from you. I need to watch the news more often....

H.Cook said...

YIKES that is so scary!! I am glad you are safe. I hope they catch the bank robber too!

Mary said...

The world is a scary place :(

Kwilt Noob said...

I simply cannot believe that this all took place in family friendly Lyndhurst! It boggles the mind. Is the bank robber still at large?

Sabrina said...

That is definitely creepy! Good to know that you're all safe. It sure is sad to know things like this are happening in our neighborhoods. :(

Cindy said...

That is too scary! I just read over at The Meanest Mom that one of the dads pulled a gun during one of her sons soccer games!

This world is a scary place!

JennyH said...

Wow that is pretty scary! Glad the kids weren't outside.

Hope Sarah is feeling better, although she didn't look TOO sick in that photo!!

Laurie said...

wow, keeps getting scarier!!

Groves said...

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about "in your own back yard...!"

Cathy in Missouri