My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Lot of Stars

A few weeks ago, we asked our customers to help us make stars. 


They are starting to come into the store so I am putting them up on the design wall.


They are going to be all sewed together to make quilts for wounded service men and women.


I like that idea.  Do you want to see how many came in today?  Click HERE.

8 comments:

The Hapa Girl said...

How totall awesome is that!

Cindy said...

Sarah, I love your new header photo! You are so pretty!

Team Carter Jay said...

Wow, that's a lot of stars!! That's amazing!

Patti said...

Oh Sarah, that is so cool! I love it! You are such a beautiful person, inside and out.

Beverly said...

this looks so beautiful Sarah. looking forward to see when it is finished xo

Shelly Turpin said...

love the quilts y'all made for Jax and Arina - beautiful!!!

patsy said...

i agree with patti..you are such a beautiful person...inside and out! and joyce, your holland post had me in tears. i, like you, feel so blessed that we were picked to go to holland :)

Emily said...

Love the new site design!