My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Blue and White...

...and it matches my blue wheelchair. I had to get my handicap tag renewed.

My mom could not believe it had already been five years since we got the old one. I remember when we did it too. It was the year we were going to the water park where the old Sea World was. The parking lot was so far away I could barely walk it, but the lot to park in with a handicap tag was very close and it was always empty. It comes in really handy at Ohio State football games too. Well, that is what was in my envelope.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Of course! You had me stumped!

Cammie Heflin said...

While reading this Addy pointed to the screen and said "Hi Sarah"!!!!!!!

ParkerMama said...

Sarah, I really need to get one of these for Parker!

Ria said...

That's handy! :-)

Tiffany said...

We just had to renew Olivia's too...and it got rejected b/c the doctor forgot to put how long she would have the syndrome! We were cracking up!!