My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Have the BEST Readers

So I received another package. Can you believe it? First I opened the envelope. There was a great picture of a family and a note inside.
The note said, Sarah, I know how much you like Zac Efron so I hope you like this plate. I started reading your blog when we were adopting our little boy with Down syndrome from Hong kong. You are such an inspiration, I hope you have a great day. Addie Talley.


OMG, Did someone say Zac Efron?


Oh here is that part where I was shrieking and shaking the plate up and down I was so excited.


Here is a better view. Is this just the greatest!! Thank you so much Addie. You can read all about the Talley family HERE. Please go leave them some love, they've had a hard couple of weeks. I have the BEST readers ever.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

And you have the best expressions ever! I love how excited you get over things you love.

Sabrina said...

Now that I can see the plate more clearly (LOL) it's a very nice one! That was so kind of the Talley family to send it to you!

Have a super weekend, Sarah! :)

Talley Images said...

Sarah... you are the coolest!