My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Got a Letter

I just got home and there was a letter for me in the mailbox. It is from the Ohio Department of Public Safety.
I wonder what it could be...

5 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

(is it a paycheck?

A stipend for an apartment?)

Adelaide Dupont said...

Or perhaps it is something to do with cars and driving?

Numberplates? (perhaps custom or vanity...)

Or a compensation payout?

Emily said...

What is it?!

Rochelle said...

You always have great cliffhangers!

AC said...

Could it be something to do with a car registration? Do you know how to drive?