My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Who Let Brutus Out...

woof...woof...oh-io...Oh-Io...OH-IO...come on Buckeyes!!! woof...woof...Let's go Buckeyes, let's go. I think I'm getting two story lines confused.

OK I gotta go. The Buckeyes are playing. Sweet Sixteen. Hey, that's like my birthday party. Oh speaking of my dogs...they are modeling right now...no not on the bed...in the front window. Check them out. Good doggies. Go Buckeyes!!!

3 comments:

Kristen@LiveLifeInWonder said...

LOL...you are cracking me up!

My name is Sarah said...

So sad...even bear is crying...the Buckeyes lost 62-60 to Kentucky.

Looking Up said...

Not a great month for Buckeye Nation. :(