My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Snowed In

I should be working today. But, the store is closed. Too much snow.

So I am just sitting at the front window watching the plows on the street. My mom has to go to the office to process payroll. I hope she doesn't get stuck. She took a shovel with her. I think I will go back to bed. Then I will get up and watch a movie.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Enjoy your snow day, Sarah! :)

Rochelle said...

Sounds like a perfect plan, enjoy the snow from the window!

Looking Up said...

It seems like we got about a foot of it here in Aurora. Cannot wait for Spring!!!!!!!!

Chef Mama Lori said...

I hope you had a nice day at home Sarah. Stay warm!