My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Please Vote NOW

This is my little friend Lily. Isn't she so cute!!!! Her mom writes a blog called The Perfect Lily.

Lily is in the running to win the cutest Kid of the Year on the Parent Magazine website. She is currently in second place, so she needs all of us to vote!!! Just click this LINK. It is that simple. No signing up or anything. HURRY. The deadline is very soon like tomorrow. Hurry. Please Vote for Lily!!!

4 comments:

Looking Up said...

She's still in 2nd place. We've got to get the votes out & bump her back up to #1 !!!!

To Love Endlessly said...

Isn't she a doll baby? I voted and passed the word along. :-)

Kristin said...

She IS cute! I'm voting :)

Jenna said...

Hi Sarah
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. U are a brave courageous fighter and hero. You are beautiful inside and out. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. My site: http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com