My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Playful Puppies

New puppies have arrived at the store!!!

A Jack Russell Terrier and a Yorkshire Terrier.

They are so cute.

Sari and I were playing with them all afternoon.

They are so lovable. They bark too.

"Sari, I think my mom just said something about work? Do you know what she is talking about?"

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hehe - those are perfect dogs - they don't poop!

CJ said...

You ARE working.....you're taking care of the puppies!

Sabrina said...

Those puppies are so cute! I love Yorkies, they're my favorite. :)

Adelaide Dupont said...

What wonderfully soft barking creatures.

Now you can enjoy all the dog blogs and teach these puppies how to use the computer.

And there might be blankets for them too.

I especially liked the last quip you had with Sari.

Beverly White said...

Sarah I thought you worked in a fabric store not a pet store:) I love to see you and Sari working so nicely together. It is wonderful to have friends at work.

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Cute puppies! I have a REAL Jack Russell Terrier and his name is Miles (because he came many miles to be with us). He barks too. :)