My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR LILY

Please, please, please, go to this LINK and vote for Lily. First hit the "Vote for Me" Button. THEN BE SURE TO ENTER THE SECURITY WORD followed by "Process my Vote." IT IS A THREE STEP PROCESS. A very easy process but without steps two and three the vote has not been recorded.


2 comments:

Kwilt Noob said...

Lily got my vote!
Sarah, I had to tell you something funny that happened to me yesterday. I am participating in a quilt along called Blockapalooza, and to celebrate being half way through the quilt we are making, the man who has organized us decided to giveaway some fabric to a few lucky people. Guess what! I won a layer cake of........
Le Petite Poulet! So now, I have the charm pack that you gave me plus a whole layer cake! I haven't decided what I will make with it yet, but I have a couple ideas. I will show you when I'm done!

Laurie said...

I voted yesterday!