My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introducing...Max & Whiskers

Betcha wondered why we had dogs in the store. It's because...our new fabric collection...

is called Max & Whiskers. And it is so dog gone cute!!!

So Sari and I got back to work. It sure was fun playing with the puppies though.

Sari is the master at unpacking and unwrapping the new fabric.

And I am the master at putting labels on things. Today, I am putting our "Compliments of JEllen's house of fabric" sticker on these patterns. They are free. Better hurry in though, we only have 50.

3 comments:

Carol N. said...

Sarah - you guys are awesome!

Love to you all from Canada!

Hiragana Mama said...

I was admiring that fabric in the store this week! CUTE!

Patti said...

We wish we knew you a year ago when we were visiting relatives in Akron...we would have LOVED to come visit your store! If you are ever in Oregon, you better look us up. Also- my daughter Abbi would love to know where you got the cute puppies:)