My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Love Roly Poly

Last Saturday my mom went to Roly Poly and did not even get me anything. So tonight, when she asked me what I wanted to do for dinner, I said I wanted to go to Roly Poly. So we headed to Golden Gate. It is just down the road from our store.

When we got there this really nice man said hello. His name is Mark.

Thanks Mark. I ordered #9. It is called Thanksgiving. That's because it has turkey with cranberry sauce, cornbread stuffing, lettuce and fresh basil mayo. Look at this...
.
Yummy!!! You just have to try it. They have a million different kinds of wraps. And soup. That's what my mom got today. Along with frozen yogurt with strawberries and kiwi.
.
Guess what? I had a surprise visitor today at the store.

My friend Danielle came to see me. She is on spring break from Ohio State. Oh speaking of the Buckeyes...what a sad night for the basketball team. Sorry Brutus. Maybe next year.

I also met a new friend. She is Clare's grandaughter. We exchanged phone numbers. Cool. It was a great Saturday.

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

That wrap DOES sound tasty! We don't have Roly Poly in NJ, though... :(

Adelaide Dupont said...

Great to meet old friends, new friends and boy friends (at the counter).

I have no great love for wraps, but they are very very healthy and delicious.

(preferring souvlakis and open sandwiches).

And what a shame about Brutus!

Christy said...

Man you are lucky Sarah, Mark is seriously cute!

Anonymous said...

Your wrap looks so yummy Sarah. I wish we had Roly Poly in California.

Emily said...

Oooh, Roly Poly...mmmm. Now you've made me hungry. :)

Thanks for introducing us to your new friends. You're a star, Sarah!

Jaimie said...

I LOVE roly poly. I shared a delish chicken and pesto sandwich with my mom from there. Have you been to Melt? I was there around Thanksgiving and they had a special grilled cheese with all the turkey day fixings...it was heavenly!!

Mary Chase said...

Hello Sarah, I just read about your store in the magazine. I am going to come visit with a couple friends next week and I think we will have to have lunch at Roly Poly. Can we eat there? Will you give us directions? We are from Rocky River so we are not to familiar with the eastside. We will see you next week.