My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cool Cats

I just can't believe it. I got another package in the mail.

Hmm...I wonder what is in here? Looks like a note.

Oh, I know what this is. It is a pattern called Achy Breaky Hearts. I see it on the store blog all the time.

Look TWO patterns. This is so nice. It is from Gerri Richards. She is the designer for Cool Cat Creations.

The funny thing is we have this flyer in the drawer at the store. The salesman from Hoffman Fabrics gave it to us when we ordered a bunch of Hoffman Batiks which will be in the store in April. And we will have the Cool Cat Creations patterns too.

Look how cute this notecard is. Thank you so much Gerri.

2 comments:

Cool Cats and Quilts said...

Hi Sarah, I am glad you liked your little gift! I would like to see your quilt when you make it. I too had guessed an egg in your hat, it was hard to tell, but it was in a plastic bag, a good hint.
Gerri

Laurie said...

very cute notecard!