My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Button, Button...

Who's got the button? I have another guessing game for you.

Do you see the buttons? What else do you see?

28 comments:

Emily said...

Ha, ha! Mickey Mouse!

AZ Chapman said...

Mickey Mouse

Breanne said...

I see Mickey Mouse! Are you going to Disney?

Cate said...

does it start M-I-C?

Kwilt Noob said...

I see Mickey Mouse!

Kristen said...

The buttons look like Mickey Mouse

Jen said...

Ooo!! Ooo!! I know!!! Mickey Mouse ears!

my family said...

mickey mouse button?

Leah S. said...

Mickey! You going to Disney? LOL

Marsha said...

I see Mickey Mouse!!!!

Kristin said...

Mickey Mouse!

catherine said...

mickey mouse

catherine said...

Mickey Mouse

Sarah Marie said...

Mickey mouse!

Melissa said...

I see Mickey!

Lacey said...

Oh you know I know this one!!!! Mickey Mouse ears! We find hidden mickey ears everywhere! As Disney freaks, we are all about the ears!

Jaimie said...

Mickey Mouse!

Sabrina said...

I see that the buttons look like Mickey Mouse! :)

Anonymous said...

Mickey!!

Sue said...

M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE!!

Shelly Turpin said...

They look like Mickey Mouse to me!

Beverly White said...

I see a beautiful angelic face. I love this photo Sarah.

Christy said...

Just to be different...

Bringing back the super cool fashion of my youth - the denim jacket.

Kristen's mom said...

Oh Sarah, you make me smile.

Zoey's mom said...

Yep,that is Mickey for sure!

Rachel said...

Mickey Mouse! :)

Scarehaircare said...

So darn cute! Did you make it? Where do I learn how to make it?

Tiffany said...

Mickey!!! Do you get to go to Disney soon? Or Disney on Ice??