My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Day

Thank goodness enough snow melted so I was able to go to work today.

We had so much to do. We are packing up more pillowcases. Thank you to everyone who is bringing them in.

On Monday, we are taking 35 more down to the Ronald McDonald House.

I was packing them all afternoon. Now I just have to put the notes in.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I absolutely adore your giving heart.

Kele@ said...

So glad you were able to get out of the house today Sarah!
LOVE the button/Minnie (or Mickey) pin, too cute! I might have to steal the idea and make a few myself!