My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blast Off Luv Garland

More mail. Am I the luckiest girl or what?

I wonder who this is from?

My mom is telling me about this cute note.

Look at it. It is a rocket blasting off. With Luv from Garland Grace Groves. Now how cool is that!! I love it!!!!!! Thank you so much. We will put it on our bulletin board so everyone can see it.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a great note! I love her name, too - Garland Grace. Beautiful!

Groves said...

Sarah, you and your family bring so much happiness to our house. Garland just couldn't wait to make a picture for you and send it off.

She was never expecting it to be on your blog, and when she and her brothers saw it - boy, you really made their day!

We are pretty excited to hear that you get to go see your friends in Utah. Will you give Polly an extra big hug from all of us who love her and miss Kristen? I know you feel just that same way.

Hopefully you are about done getting snow. You have had more than enough for one winter!

We think you are one very special person and we understand exactly why all these magazines want to tell the world about Sarah.

Thankful to know you and glad the mail got through the snow,

Cathy in Missouri (and Garland Grace, too :)