My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken...

It was just about time to close the store and go home.

I was already to go, when my mom said, "Sarah, don't forget your...

"Oh that's right," I said. I took my hat off and went into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and pulled out my...

EGG!!!! That's right...

an egg. A chicken egg. A fresh chicken egg. Like it was just laid this morning egg. I had to be very careful taking it home so...

I put it in my hat. My mom said that was a good idea. She said I come up with the best plans. Now just where did I get this chicken egg you ask? Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Zoey's mom said...

Matching coat and hat again ... I just love it Sarah.And your egg,can't wait to hear all about it!

Also Sarah,I just loved the old Valentine pictures.you were so darn cute!

To Love Endlessly said...

great hat Sarah! I'm quite intrigued about this egg you have!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

What a warm, cozy looking hat!!! Can't wait to hear about the egg. . .