My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Singing Valentine

Twenty Years Ago...

My mommy made me a new red dress.

I loved to clap and show off my bottom teeth.

TJ was three and I was 18 months old.

I wonder what we were singing? Happy Valentine's Day!!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

What adorable pictures! Your dress was so cute - does your mom still have it saved? HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :)

Emily said...

I love you, Sarah! Keep smiling!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

So cute Sarah!!! I especially love the last picture. So very sweet!

hollyctr said...

So so sweet. Happy Valentine's day!

Cammie Heflin said...

I absolutely love the flashback Sarah pix!!! Happy Love Day!!! Love, Addy

Lacey said...

Wow you look like Arina in these pics! Same hair and everything!

eliz said...

You are so darn cute!! No matter how old you are, you are just adorable! You always make me smile! (((HUG))) Happy Valentines Day!

Pam said...

Oh my goodness...I love the pictures....they are adorable. I love the dress your mother made you. I wish I could make my little Ally dresses like that :)