My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Ticket Time!!!

Ohio State Buckeyes ticket time that is.

I love the Buckeyes. I can't wait to go to a game again. And guess what? There is a new little Brutus fan in Ohio. Yep, Cayman has a baby brother. His name is Kobe. I love that name and he is so cute. I wonder how old he will be before he goes to his first game?

1 comment:

Looking Up said...

I've definitely got to get down to see a game at the shoe soon. In the meantime, I'll be cheering on the basketball team from home. Let's face it, they're a heck of a lot better than the Cavs right now! Go Buckeyes!