My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Share Day!!!


I've been patiently waiting.

I think my turn is next.

"Yes, I am here."

Oh this is going to be good. Really, really good. Here I go...



I rocked the house. It was so fun.

Bonnie, said I did great.

I'm so tired and hungry. I did such a great job singing, we decided to go out to eat.

to Red Robin. Both my brothers came with me. It was fun.

10 comments:

Patti said...

Sarah, you are beautiful:) I hope my Lily grows up to be as pretty and sweet as you are!

RK said...

Sarah! Where's the video?!? Are you gonna leave us hangin'? I want to see you do your thang! :o)

(And I love the look on TJ's face in that second picture...your brothers are so proud to be your brothers, Sarah. You are a blessed girl!! )

Breanne said...

You definitely rocked the house, Sarah! That was awesome. :)

Lacey said...

MMmm, Red Robin sounds really good right now!

Michelle said...

That's my favorite Lady Gaga song!

Emily said...

Share day - what a great idea! Your must have performed well, because your brothers look so proud. :)

Bonnie Hayhurst said...

You were GREAT Sarah! Rockin out to Lady Gaga is no easy task. You had everyone in the room smiling and tapping to the beat. Can't wait to see what you will pick for the next share day! ;-)

Bethany said...

Sarah, you did a great job!! Lady Gaga was quite a brave choice and you did it with style! I would never be brave enough to get up in front of people and try to sing!

Anonymous said...

I have a daughter with Downs syndrome and was wondering about music thearpy!! She loves music and performing also. Who, where, how can I get her some??

Kim said...

Awesome job Sarah!