My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, February 11, 2011

I Got Gold

One of our customers brought me a little present.

Oh this is good. She knows what I like.

GOLDFISH!!! Thank you Stacy's Grandma.

A few hours later, my mom found me upstairs on the computer. She wondered what I was doing. So I pointed to this...

I just typed it in and up game this great website with lots of fun games. Check this out...

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love Goldfish too! They're so tasty. I've never checked out the website, though...and I love games :)

csmith said...

Dear Sarah, my kids and I love your blog! We went to the goldfish site and it was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. PS, we like goldfish crackers too, especially pizza flavored.