My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hey Kristen, It's me Sarah

I just read our story to Curly Bear.

She liked it. I love your picture. I think everyone likes our story. I miss you. Love, Sarah

6 comments:

eliz said...

I can't wait to read it too!
Kristen is such a beautiful friend, you are blessed!
(((HUG)))

Patti said...

Sarah...you always look so comfy at home- I think your mama needs to come teach me how to decorate:)

Emily said...

I am going to go find a copy! The story of your friendship is so beautiful.

Katie :o) said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I loved your story in American Patchwork & Quilting. You (both) are an inspiration! Your blog is wonderful and I look forward to following! I'll be posting you on the sidebar of my blog, as well. I have a beautiful 13-year-old with significant special needs (Miss Sassy in recent posts) and it is eye-opening to see how far Sarah has been able to spread her love. Joyce, you are amazing! Again, thank you! Thank you! Thank you both for your inspirational lives!

Cammie Heflin said...

I've been snowed in and haven't been able to pick my copy up yet! I better hurry!

Cheryl said...

My local B&N doesn't carry. Where do I find? I'm a long time lurker BTW