My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Central Park, Ice & Breathing

How's that for a title. We have been putting a display together at the store of Kate Spain's newest collection...Central Park.


Do you wander what I am looking at? A bunch of utility trucks from other citites. They are going to be helping the parts of Cleveland that are still without power because of the ice storm we had on Monday night. You have to see the picture my mom took of the tree right outside the store.


Oh and speaking of ice...I almost fell out the back door it was so slippery.

TJ is taking me home because I am having a little trouble breathing because of all the changes in the temperature lately.

I am a lucky sister to have such a good brother. Especially working right upstairs. Thanks Teej.

6 comments:

Kwilt Noob said...

I hope you feel better soon, Sarah! You look so beautiful next to all that pretty Central Park fabric!

Jan said...

Be careful, and feel better soon.

AC said...

You do have such a good big brother! Hope you feel better!

To Love Endlessly said...

Holy ice storm! You do have an awesome brother. I hope you feel better and take it easy!!

Emily said...

Love the Central Park display!
Keep warm and feel better soon - even in the deep South, my Josie is having trouble breathing too. Here, trees are blooming and giving her allergies fits! :)

kate spain said...

Sarah, hope you're feeling better! What a sweet adoring brother you have. He's such a special person (like you). That display of Central Park looks so beautiful and the only thing that makes it even better is you standing in front of it. xo kate