My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Voyage

of the Dawn Treader. Yes!! Narnia. That is what I went to see. On a date with my Dad.

Then Matt came in to see me, so we were wrestling on my bed.

The funny thing is my mom was looking all over the house for him and she could not find him. I was pretending I was hiding him. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I've heard that it's good. And I'm so glad that you have father/daughter dates. That's great.

Scarehaircare said...

I liked Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The Love Magnet did not like it when the big sea serpent attacked the ship. The Love Magnet climbed off my lap and tried hiding in her brother's arms. She decided he wasn't protective enough, and went to hide in her daddy's arms instead.

Were you scared at all?

Emily said...

You could have told her y'all were playing hide-and-seek LOL
Even at 27 years old, I sure would enjoy a movie date with my dad, too. :)