My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pillowcases for Kristen

We are heading to the store to get it all ready for our pillowcase making marathon. You can read a little more about it here. If you are in the area, please stop by.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Aw, I wish I was in the area just so I could stop by.

Kristen's mom said...

I should really be on a plane right now. My husband even offered to throw me in the car and drive for 24 plus hours to get me there in time and now the weather isn't cooperating. I too am off to a fabric store to prepare for tomorrow. If you can't make it to Joyce and Sarah's store then you are welcome to stop by my house where we will also be sewing pillowcases all day. I love Joyce and am so very thankful for her kindness!

Kristin said...

Wish I were closer (and sewed) :)