My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Olga Needs a Home Very Soon

I have had Olga hanging on my stocking ever since our ornament arrived from Reece's Rainbow.

She is so cute. Lily's mom was working really hard to raise money for her adoption fund so it has almost $13,000 in it. She really needs a home. Please help Olga find a home with a mommy to take care of her and a really nice bed.

5 comments:

Amy L said...

I love this little dollbaby!! Reece's Raibow has an excellent partner agency working in this region too.

Emily said...

Praying someone brings her home soon!

Kellan's momma said...

Good for you to advocate for her! I am praying like crazy for her to find her forever family!

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

For a while Olga was listed as having found a family, I wonder what happened!! I will keep praying that she finds her family!!