My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My iPod Crashed

It was a present for my 19th birthday. I use it everyday, and now it won't take the charge anymore. So my Mom took me to Target.

They don't make the one I had. She showed me the iPod touch. But I think it is too big.

I want a baby one. It is so tiny it will fit in my hand.

Good thing Grandma and Grandpa gave me this bag filled with gift cards for Christmas.

I had to keep digging in to get more cards out.

Finally, I paid enough. Now I have to go home to load it up.

9 comments:

hollyctr said...

It's a serious thing when your ipod stops working! I'm glad you were able to get a new one!

Blessed with Boys said...

How cool! I saw the little ones the other day and thought they were so cute!! What kind of music d you like to listen to? Malachi and Eli LOVE to dance to Justin Biber!

Zoey's mom said...

Zoey got an ipod for one of her Make A Wish wishes... pink and small,like yours.Glad you were able to get another one with all those gift cards.

And Sarah,I love your hat.It matches your coat perfectly.Did your creative mom make it for you?

Kristen said...

This makes me think of my little Cayman...whom is very addicted to my ipod touch!! We have to put a limit on it each day. She has an impressive attention-span for a two year old when it comes to playing on the ipod touch. She'll sit there for handful of minutes, nearing into half an hour at a time.

And I love your orange, cable-knit hat. It's beautiful!

Emily said...

Great choice! What music did you load on it?

Mel said...

What colour did you choose? Hope you're enjoying your new iPod now :)

Lacey said...

Which one did you get? Did you get the shuffle?

Cindy said...

So fun Sarah! Which one did you get?

Karen said...

Your grandparents are the best for getting you a whole bag filled with gift cards. Did you get your music transferred over yet?