My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Monday, January 24, 2011

May I Have Your Autograph?

It is kinda weird. People are coming into the store asking for my autograph?

7 comments:

Kristin said...

The price you pay for being so famous & awesome!!

hollyctr said...

Hey! I want one! :)

Sabrina said...

Sarah, you're definitely a celebrity to those of us who follow your (and your mom's) blog! You're an amazing, talented young lady! If I didn't live in NJ, I'd come over to your shop as well to say hello. :)

Rochelle said...

You are famous like a rock star!

Emily said...

That's great!

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah, I just read your article in the quilting magazine. You are an amazing young woman. What you did for Kristen was so kind. I am beyond excited to know that you are in Ohio. I live near Zanesville and I will be up to see you soon. I have a granddaughter with Down syndrome. She is only four, yet you have given me new hope that one day she may learn to sew just like you. God bless you honey.

Tiffany said...

That's awesome!!