My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Carly

Today is Carly's 9th Birthday. She is having a party in heaven.

And I know she is smiling and having a very good time. I think Kristen is with her too. They are talking about the Disney princesses.

And singing Hannah Montana songs. Just like Miley Cyrus. This was Carly at her last birthday on earth. I think her mom and dad and sister and brother are very sad today because they can't see Carly open her presents. But we can all still sing Happy Birthday to her. She will hear us.
.
Please go leave a message for Joany and Paul on their blog so they know we are thinking of them.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a great post! Happy birthday, Carly :)

BigBearswife said...

Happy Birthday Carly!