My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Gift from Quilts & Sew Forth

We were busy sewing and all of a sudden a customer came in with a bag.

She said it was a gift from another quilt store located in Mentor, Ohio.

It was from Quilts & Sew Forth and included precut kits for more pillowcases. That was so nice.

I was super excited about this one. It has fabric with footballs on it. In the colors of the Cleveland Browns!!

Look at all these kits. Thank you so much Hilary and Monique. I am going to come out to see your new store very soon.

7 comments:

RoseMary said...

Blessed be the Caregivers!
You go Sarah, you are doing some great work there.
And to Hilary and Monique, what a great gift from the heart.
Love all the work you ladies do.

Kristin said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Zoey's mom said...

Some people are just amazing aren't they Sarah?

Your day yesterday looked like it was filled with so much joy.Kristen was smiling down upon you,I just know it.

Sheva said...

Wow wow wow thisnis really exciting!

Adelaide Dupont said...

More pillowcases!

Have a great Super Bowl, Sarah and JEllen fabrics.

ABandCsMom said...

I haven't left many comments on very many blogs the past several months. I have been keeping track of all my friends tho! Tonight, as I go through blogs, I decided I needed to comment.

I have to thank you for the wonderful birthday tribute you did for our sweet Carly. How sweet of you both to have remembered her.

You are both amazing. The pillow cases are awesome! One day, I still plan to head to Ohio and meet you both.

Groves said...

Sarah, you are such a neat person and you bring so much joy to others. I have never met you, but I think you are pretty great! Thank you for sharing your life with us, and thanks to your wonderful Mom, too.

We love Kristen at our house, too...always remembering her.

Cathy in Missouri