My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Busy Day

part one...Today we were very busy in the store making pillowcases. We were making them in memory of Kristen.

Lot's of people came to help.

We were all busy pinning and

turning and

talking and

playing with cute babies and
.
sewing and

marveling in the beauty

of the day...

5 comments:

Kellan's momma said...

What a great thing you are doing! You are very inspiring Sarah, and you help me to not be so scared about Kellan's future! You go girl!

Gene Black said...

I am so glad that lots of people showed up. I am happy that you had a great day. You made me smile.

Shelly said...

Sarah, way to make a difference, one pillowcase at a time. I wish I had learned how to sew:)

"When you do the things you do with love...you give life a gleam that most people only carry a glimpse of."

Joan B. in Maryland said...

I see the pillowcases I sent made it! I saw them hanging on the wall! It looks like everyone had fun making pillowcases!

Hatsuho said...

Sarah, it was a great pleasure to meet you and see your store. Thank you for being so sweet with my children. We hope to visit you again soon! Lovely blog!