My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Are you ready?

Sit back and enjoy the show...




Wow what a show!!! I loved it.

LOL!!! I always get a hat when I buy a program book. This year it was like a toy soldier. That part is my mom's favorite. I liked when Ken was changing his outfits and the Hoe Down.

4 comments:

To Love Endlessly said...

Oh Sarah, I haven't stopped by in a while to visit. It's so nice to see you're smiling face. I do love your hat!! :-)

rhiannenlouise@yahoo.com.au said...

Sarah!! You are so lucky to see the show - I hope it comes to Australia because it looks great!!
Thanks for posting the video se we could have a sneak peak.
You look so cute in your hat!!

Sabrina said...

Fantastic! So glad you had a good time, Sarah! When I went in '09 it was all about The Incredibles. I definitely would have enjoyed Toy Story more! :)

Mel said...

We are going again when the next show comes to New Zealand. I take my daughter and my mum, and my best friend comes with her daughter. I always think of you and your mum going every year too, even though we have never met!