My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Where's Sarah


Haaaa...here I am. Sari and I have been busy this week making wreaths. This one came out really cute. It is made with 12 Days of Christmas by my friend Kate Spain. It is really easy to make. I will show you how tomorrow.

9 comments:

Michelle Z said...

Sarah, are you selling those cute wreaths? It's so pretty! I want one! :)

Tiffany said...

I would love one!! Tell us where to buy! But...can I get Sarah with it? :)

BigBearswife said...

that is adorable

hollyctr said...

The wreath is definetly made more lovely by Beautiful Sarah!

Emily said...

I love the wreath, Sarah!

Monica said...

Oooh, how pretty! I like the fabric and colors.

Rochelle said...

That wreath turned out super cute!

patsy said...

the wreath is too cute...and i love the kate spain fabric :) i ordered miss maggie a quilt off etsy out of a kate spain fabric you had on one of your posts, so thank you for helping me find something so beautiful!

Claire said...

Dear Sarah,

My name is Claire and I am working at a cinema at the moment. Lots of young people with learning disabilities come to the cinema, but they normally go with carers and not their friends. That makes me sad becuase doing things with your friends is much more fun. Also when I ask questions like "Which drink would you like?" then the carer will often answer for them and not let them pay and order for themselves.

How do you get treated at the cinema? Can I do anything else to make sure everyone has a good time?

Love

Claire

P.S. I really like your wreath! It must have taken you a long time to make. At home we have one made of woven willow branches.