My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Please, Please HELP!!!

There is still time to help...

handsome Hunter
or

baby Blake
or

awesome Andrew
or
cute little red headed Angelina
.
please, Please, PLEASE go over to Reece's Rainbow and pledge to help get all these sweet adorable angels funds up to $1,000. If everyone does just a little, the Angel Tree will meet it's goal. Click HERE to make your donation NOW. We are trying to make this happen by December 31. Thank you.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Ooh that little redhead is divine... I hope and pray she gets a forever family...and the other sweeties too of course.