My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Pillowcase for Grandpa

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album created with Smilebox

5 comments:

JRS said...

Looks great Sarah! Wish you could teach me to sew. I bet your grandpa loved it.
---Jen

Kristen's mom said...

Lucky grandpa to get such a nice pillow case.
It's funny, before coming to your blog I googled the million pillow case challenge so I could get a pattern to start another project.
Kristen loved her pillow cases so much that I have decided to make some and donate them in her name.
Thank You for being such a great friend.

Emily said...

That's a brilliant idea - to make a book about making your gift for Grandpa. I bet he loves them both.

Sabrina said...

It's really great that you love to sew, Sarah. I did some sewing in Home Ec class in high school but I never had the knack for it.

Does your shop sell fabric with pigs on it? I love pigs!

EN said...

Wow, Sarah - You are one talented little lady! I bet your grandpa is going to sleep well on his John Deere pillowcase. You guys looked like you had a great time on Christmas. Dressing snazzy must run in your family! Merry Christmas!