My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm A Winner!!

Do you remember the picture I submitted for the Dum-Dums contest?

Well today I got a box in the mail.

And it says I am a winner. Not the grand prize winner...

but look how cool. I got a bag of Dum-Dum Pops, a mouse pad, a Frisbee and a very cute key chain.

It was like getting an early Christmas present. Thank you Spangler Candy company.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, what a fun! I love dum dums. :-) Congratulations!

Lacey said...

Wow that is so cool Sarah, congrats!

kate spain said...

congratulations, sarah!! yippee! You're a winner in so many ways :) xo

Zoey's mom said...

Very cool Sarah ... I ust love dum dums!And Miss Zoey ... we sure try and get her to lick and love them too but it's a no go!Maybe one day!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations Sarah! That's really awesome! Enjoy your goodies, girl! =)

Anna said...

Im so glad you entered!!! How fun is that?! I love unexpected packages in the mail.....

SallyK said...

So Cool! Think you should have been first, tho! Congratulations!

Beth said...

Congratulations Sarah! That is so fun!