My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Heading to the Cleveland Clinic

Remember this POST? The day the oral surgeon said no way to removing my wisdom teeth that need to come out.

Well finally, we got the call last night and today...we are heading to the Cleveland Clinic to meet with the new oral surgeon there. I'll let you know what she says.

5 comments:

Emily said...

My prayers are with y'all. My brother-in-law had a trach when he was young, and his airways were naturally crooked and narrow. So complicated and worrisome. I hope they have good news for you!

Lacey said...

Hopefully this doctor is more helpful. You didn't want the other doctor anyway, if he isn't confident, we don't want him touching you!

Rochelle said...

Good luck, praying for great news for you.

kate spain said...

I hope you have a good visit with some positive results, Sarah! Will keep you in my thoughts today (and always). xo

Zoey's mom said...

Thinking of you and will be awaiting the verdict ...