My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my Dad's birthday. It's a big one too. We have his office decorated with 5-0's everywhere. He is going to be surprised when he gets there.

We gave him one of his presents early. It is a Little Giant. It is pretty neat. Just like the ads on tv. Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!!

9 comments:

kate spain said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful Dad!! What a great person he is. Hope you share a fun day of celebration together! xo,k

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful daddy.

God bless you, Sarah.

Mrs. Cucuta
Windmills and Tulips

Sabrina said...

Tell your dad that I hope he has a wonderful birthday today, Sarah! =)

Rochelle said...

Hope your dad has a great day!

sheree said...

Happy 50th Birthday to your dad, sarah! I bet he'll love his decorated office!

Lisa said...

i still clearly remember coming into your house on my 10th birthday and you cheering for me as i "hit the double digits" so now I am cheering for you as you hit the mid-century mark :) happy birthday!!!!

Lacey said...

Happy Happy birthday Sarah's daddy!!

Mary said...

Wish your dad a happy belated birthday for me!