My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Me and Grandma
Me and Grandpa. We match.
Yo...How do you like my hat and socks?

I made a pillowcase for Grandpa. He likes it.

Oh Yea!!! Step Up 3!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Merry Christmas, Sarah! Looks like you made out well this holiday! That hat and socks are fantastic! :)

Shelly said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sarah. Love the way you are rockin' the hat and socks. Keep Smiling!

kate spain said...

Merry Christmas, Sarah! You sure look so happy celebrating a special day with your family! Love your socks and hat. xo, kate

Jasmine said...

Sarah, you look so happy. Merry Christmas sweet girl.

Thanks for passing by Far Above Rubies. I hope you keep passing by to say hello - you make my day.

Tell mom I say hello.