My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Celebration

Yep, my Dad was really surprised when he came into his office.

First he had to walk through the doorway with all the 50's hanging down.

Then there were cards and a cake and balloons.

Looks like someone is trying to work. Guess who?

Haa my big brother TJ. He is always right upstairs from the store. I really like that. Happy birthday Dad. Now I have to get ready for Santa Claus.

2 comments:

rhiannenlouise@yahoo.com.au said...

Your Dad looks AMAZING for 50!!!

Emily said...

Great celebration of your dad!
I love that so many of your family members are working in the same building; I wish we could do that too.